Welcome to Deerfield Forest
News & Events
Attention Deerfield Residents:
If you plan on barbecuing please remember:
(A) Propane Grills & Propane Tanks are prohibited in all common areas, facilities, and the individual units at Deerfield Forest Condominium.
As we enjoy these warmer temperatures, please be reminded of the following rules and regulations regarding grills & barbecuing at Deerfield Forest.
(B) Electric Grills are allowed on the first floor cement patios as well as second and third floor balconies. Electric grills shall be positioned so as to prevent smoke from entering the buildings and individual units. Electric grills, when hot, must be placed on a noncombustible base or elevated surface away from the building’s vinyl siding.
(C) Charcoal Grills shall be permitted in the designated barbecue area located behind the tennis court and under the following conditions:
* Charcoal grills are not to be left unattended while lit or smoldering.
* All coals shall be fully extinguished before disposal.
* All food scraps, grease, spills, trash, etc. shall be thoroughly cleaned from the designated barbecue area after use.
* Lighter fluid, matches and other combustible materials shall not be left in the common areas or within reach of children and shall be properly stored in a safe place after use.
Please contact the management office with any questions, 508-655-5500.
Spring is coming!
These are things you could do to prepare your home for spring
- Check/ change the batteries in your smoke detector and thermostat
- Clean or change your air filters and range hood filters
- Wash walls and baseboards
- Clean windows and tracks of any debris in the tracks left from winter
- Dust any fans or lights in your home
- Keep an eye out for posting of upcoming work outside by condo association
- Clean off deck or porch if you have left over debris from winter as well
Do not miss out on this move in ready 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom on the ground floor at Deerfield Forest. Condo boast 936 sqft go living space with both bedrooms having a walk in closet, master bedroom includes an en-suite, new carpet, washer and dryer hook/ups and freshly painted. Conveniently located minutes from rt 135, rt 9, and I90 and a very short walk from West Natick commuter station. Call us today for more information.
Coming soon is a ground floor 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom in Deerfield Forest for rent. Condo boast 936 Sqft of living space with a separate dining area. Condo has had upgraded kitchen in recent years. New Carpets and freshly painted. Master Bedroom features ensuite and both bedrooms offer walk in closets. Conveniently located close to West Natick station, Rt 135, Rt 9 and I90. Call us today for more details about this wonderful home.
Hours & Info
11 Walden Drive
Natick, MA 01760
Apartment Showings are done by appointment only.
DEERFEILD FOREST PROPERTY MANAGER
Property Manager: John Wangler
USEFUL THINGS FOR CONDO LIVING
Receive the latest news about Deerfield Forest on your email.
BUY A CONDO AT DEERFEILD FOREST
Whether you are looking for your first home, your first investment property, or to add to your portfolio, we can help.
As your Deerfield Forest painting contractor, our mission statement is to provide the highest quality of craftsmanship in our industry, paired with unparalleled customer service, integrity, and reliability to all clients.
Deerfield Forest is an 334 unit condominium community located on Rt. 135 in Natick Massachusetts conveniently situated directly across the street from the West Natick commuter rail station, giving its residents quick and convenient access to Boston.
Ready to move in?SkyBridge Realty is a full service brokerage firm offering both buyer and seller agency as well as rentals, property management and remodeling services.
* SkyBridge Realty, LLC is not affiliated with Deerfield Forest. This website is for marketing, informational and management purposes. All information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.