Stuck, Confused? You can always contacts us.
Or check below, there may already be an answer. Be advised, not all answers are correct for every condo or situation.
HELP US OUT!
This will be an ever growing list, please feel free to reply below with suggestions for additions and they will be answered within reason.
I have a pet, I cannot figure out the pet policy, help!
Deerfield Forest is a condominium, not an apartment complex, so there are two sets of rules that need to be followed; one is the association rules and regulations, and the second is the owners rules and regulations. Deerfield Forest as a Condominium allows up to one pet per unit, with no breed or size restriction. However, the individual owner has every right to set their own pet polity, so long as it adheres to or is more stringent that that of the condominiums. The quick answer is that the owners do not have to allow pets if that is their preference, whether or not the complex does, so pet policies are on a case by case basis.
I am looking for a short term rental, whats available?
There are almost never short term rentals available at Deerfield Forest, however, any short term availability will be posted on the home page.
Are there fees related to renting apartments at Deerfield Forest?
It depends on the unit being rented. As a condominium, there is no standardization of requirements for costs involved in the rental of a particular unit at Deerfield Forest. Each owner has their own policy(s) within the confines of the law.
A tenant may be ask for the following payments up front:
- The first month’s rent
- The last month’s rent (the month that will turn out to be the tenant’s last one in the apartment)
- A security deposit to cover the cost of any damage to the apartment beyond normal wear and tear (which may not exceed the amount of one month’s rent)
- A tenant paid brokerage fee (which will not exceed one month’s rent)
- The cost of a new lock and key for the apartment.
Additional costs may include:
- Purchasing and funding a card for use of laundry machines.
- Purchasing renters Insurance (ask for a referral) very inexpensive and worth it.
What exactly is included in my rent?
Your rent at Natick Village includes:
- Water (you pay via your electric bill to heat it)
- Parking (non deeded, non assigned) one permit is issued per vehicle registered to an occupant of the property listed on the lease, up to two spots per unit. Your parking pass will allow you to park anywhere on the Natick Village property designated for parking.
- Use of Swimming Pool, and Tennis Courts,
So what exactly is not included in my rent?
The only non optional monthly cost outside of your rent would be the electric bill.
Are the units air conditioned?
Yes, all the units at Deerfield Forest have central air. (They are not window a/c units)
Whats the real deal with laundry at Natick Village?
Condos at Deerfield Forest do have washer dryer hookups in them. If you choose to purchase your own washer and dryer we require that they are professional installed. We ask that you purchase braided hoses to be used with your washer. If you choose to not purchase your own washer and dryer there are two laundry facilities within the complex.
My significant other will need to take public transportation to Boston. How far is the nearest Train/ Bus station from Natick Village?
The West Natick Commuter Rail Station is directly down the street from the entrance, therefore making it a short walk from any of the units on site. For further information on the commuter rail, please check out the MBTA.
Ready to move in?
SkyBridge Realty is a full service brokerage firm offering both buyer and seller agency as well as rentals, property management and remodeling services.