Welcome to Deerfield Forest
News & Events
ATT: Residents of Deerfield Forest Condo
Bartlett Tree, Inc. will be treating all Deciduous trees at Deerfield Forest Condominium to control winter moths on Tuesday, June 1, 2021 beginning at 9:00 AM weather permitting. Please follow the guidelines below to ensure the treatment runs efficiently:
If you will be parking your car at Deerfield on Tuesday, June 1, 2021 morning and/or afternoon, please avoid parking under trees.
Keep your windows and patio doors tightly closed all day Tuesday, June 1, 2021 .
Thank you for your attention to this matter. As always, should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the management office at (508) 655-5500.
With summer rapidly approaching, the Trustees and the management office have been hard at work preparing for a possible swimming pool opening.
As you may recall, the Trustees opted not to open the pool last year because of COVID-19 safety and liability concerns. While many of the same concerns remain for the 2021 season, we’ve also noted a lot of progress on many fronts. This has made the Trustees feel a bit more confident about the possibility of an opening. There are still uncertainties and a number of steps that would need to be taken-and first and foremost we want to be sure that we’re adhering to the highest levels of responsibility and safety.
Our current path is to continue monitoring the general progress of COVID numbers, being fully prepared for opening from the July Fourth holiday weekend through the Labor Day holiday weekend.
Please rest assured the Trustees recognize just how much swimming pool access means to many Deerfield residents. A decision to open the pool on this modified schedule can be approved only if COVID conditions continue to maintain their current favorable trajectory and it is clear that we can manage the pool operations responsibly.
We will update you as new information becomes available.
Board of Trustees
Attention Deerfield Residents:
If you plan on barbecuing please remember:
(A) Propane Grills & Propane Tanks are prohibited in all common areas, facilities, and the individual units at Deerfield Forest Condominium.
As we enjoy these warmer temperatures, please be reminded of the following rules and regulations regarding grills & barbecuing at Deerfield Forest.
(B) Electric Grills are allowed on the first floor cement patios as well as second and third floor balconies. Electric grills shall be positioned so as to prevent smoke from entering the buildings and individual units. Electric grills, when hot, must be placed on a noncombustible base or elevated surface away from the building’s vinyl siding.
(C) Charcoal Grills shall be permitted in the designated barbecue area located behind the tennis court and under the following conditions:
* Charcoal grills are not to be left unattended while lit or smoldering.
* All coals shall be fully extinguished before disposal.
* All food scraps, grease, spills, trash, etc. shall be thoroughly cleaned from the designated barbecue area after use.
* Lighter fluid, matches and other combustible materials shall not be left in the common areas or within reach of children and shall be properly stored in a safe place after use.
Please contact the management office with any questions, 508-655-5500.
Spring is coming!
These are things you could do to prepare your home for spring
- Check/ change the batteries in your smoke detector and thermostat
- Clean or change your air filters and range hood filters
- Wash walls and baseboards
- Clean windows and tracks of any debris in the tracks left from winter
- Dust any fans or lights in your home
- Keep an eye out for posting of upcoming work outside by condo association
- Clean off deck or porch if you have left over debris from winter as well
Hours & Info
11 Walden Drive
Natick, MA 01760
Apartment Showings are done by appointment only.
DEERFEILD FOREST PROPERTY MANAGER
Property Manager: John Wangler
USEFUL THINGS FOR CONDO LIVING
Receive the latest news about Deerfield Forest on your email.
BUY A CONDO AT DEERFEILD FOREST
Whether you are looking for your first home, your first investment property, or to add to your portfolio, we can help.
As your Deerfield Forest painting contractor, our mission statement is to provide the highest quality of craftsmanship in our industry, paired with unparalleled customer service, integrity, and reliability to all clients.
Deerfield Forest is an 334 unit condominium community located on Rt. 135 in Natick Massachusetts conveniently situated directly across the street from the West Natick commuter rail station, giving its residents quick and convenient access to Boston.
Ready to move in?SkyBridge Realty is a full service brokerage firm offering both buyer and seller agency as well as rentals, property management and remodeling services.
* SkyBridge Realty, LLC is not affiliated with Deerfield Forest. This website is for marketing, informational and management purposes. All information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.